-
August 11th, 2005, 04:20 PM
#1
Inactive Member
can i ask why my rated member has fall from 5 stars to 2... what is the meaning of that stars?...
[img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
-
August 11th, 2005, 04:38 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Who really cares about them,anyway.. Enjoy...
-
August 12th, 2005, 02:49 AM
#3
moderator
Hey foxesfan! We just had a fairly in depth discussion about the hostboard member rating system!
You must have missed it!
Here's a short-cut to the topic! [img]wink.gif[/img]
http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c/f/104/t/1211
-
August 12th, 2005, 06:30 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
There's a small group of losers from another board who have been spamming Cherie's board members with bad ratings. Don't take it personally, they like to spend a good deal of their time harrassing us. Pathetic, huh?
-
August 12th, 2005, 06:51 PM
#5
SCHEMESofNEON
Guest
Rockman, Gus
seems like alot of people are hurt over this [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] ranking thing , is there anyway to remove them completely from the board? This is the second board member who feels unrated?, how many others have felt this way in the past or not come forward about it also?
BTW- I recently removed my [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] 's feels much better , as I do not need to be rated( my explaination is in the above post GUS has linked ) I find it useless and quite silly to rate another fan am sure Cherie see's us all as an equal- [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
August 12th, 2005, 06:52 PM
#6
SCHEMESofNEON
Guest
opps- I meant Rocketman - LOL
-
August 13th, 2005, 05:29 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I agree with you Gus~ the ones that don't want the [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] thing just turn them off.
-
August 14th, 2005, 03:57 AM
#8
moderator
Hi Schemey,
I have no control over the rating system, except for my own. It is an ON/OFF option if you update your profile
This has always been a problem on the board. I have expressed my belief that people should just turn them off many times and that I don't think they are accurate!
Maybe some of the teen boards on hostboard get a kick out of it or something but when it can result in hurt feelings for someone here, it is just no fun, IMO!
More later,
[img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
GD
-
August 14th, 2005, 04:30 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Gus- [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] must be a teeny-bopper thing , unless we're being rated in swim suit competition
I'll gladly slip into my itsy-bitsy suit anytime [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
August 14th, 2005, 04:53 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks